Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Where have I been? I don't know. Here and there, I suppose. :) But, no. Really, I've been writing lots and just not blogging about it! I have so much in the works right now, but I'll save some for another post.

So the announcement for today is that, a few weeks ago, I published another humor book--Social Mania Mom! It's a collection of one-liners from my Facebook pages. Any mom should be able to relate and get a hoot out of the jokes since they all center around my stay-at-home-mom life.

Here are a couple of select lines for your enjoyment:

"I ponder why I always have holes in my socks as I sprint out to the trashcan in my newest pair. This shall always remain a mystery to me."

********

"Sam is standing at the sink gargling salt. Little Buster, always the imitator, is standing beside him gargling his banana."



It is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, and Kobo!



No comments:

Post a Comment