Sunday, July 22, 2012

Round Two Underway

That's right, folks! I have officially started writing on my second book! I am extremely excited to be back at the keyboard with my crazy brain going fifty miles an hour--not a hundred, because what sleep-deprived person can do that?

Just this morning I started writing about an evil gang leader we had in my neighborhood called "The Pit Bull Pup." No joke.

Just stick around and keep checking in. It will only be a matter of time (and blood and sweat and tears) until my next book is out!

In the meantime, there will be a special deal on my current book Steering Gone Awry soon!

And remember, you can either follow my blog if you're a blog-following type or subscribe by email by clicking the appropriate tabs on the right side of this page.

And if you are more the Facebook or Twitter type, you can find me at:


or

No comments:

Post a Comment